Mr. Reeves, on the Antique Radio Forums (ARF) found a few of the missing RCA 1958 edition. Those are now scanned and in place, adding "Study Group 8" and part of "Study Group 9". Anyone who has the "Service Practices 35 and 36", please contact me (below).
that eBay seller "james3759" appears to have slurped the 1930 and 1958 RCA series from this site and is selling
them for $9.99 on CD! He is even missing the same items I'm missing! What's even more amazing is that someone
Current Radio Of the Month Club: Hallicrafters WR-700, not yet completely debugged.
Previous Radio Of the Month Club: Heathkit XR-1, an eBay find, $15, which was in surprisingly good shape. I hated to replace a couple of electrolytics, but realignment brought it back to 1957 goodness.
- Picking up where I left off scanning RCA Radio & TV Home Study Course from 1958.
- Completed repair and renewal of a 1939 Sentinel 160BL Portable.
- Picking up and continuting the scan of RCA Radio TV Course from 1958.
- Scanning a set of NRI's "How to Make extra Money Fixing Radios", a few every day.
- Added links to the magazine collections for "73" and "Ham Radio" that are now availble on the Internet Archive.
- Continued to add functions to the online 'Ham Calc'
(Radio Of The Month Club — The current model of Antique Radio on my desk at work.)